Located on the border of San Carlos and Belmont, Family Eye Center Optometry is here to help with all your eye care needs. But beyond our roles as trusted eye doctors and opticians for San Carlos residents, we are proud members of the community! Here are just a few reasons we are so proud to be part of the San Carlos culture:
- San Carlos is called "The City of Good Living", and it has all the charm of a small town, with the main downtown area lined with many small shops and restaurants to satisfy all curiosities and appetites!
- San Carlos also has two incredible museums! The San Carlos History Museum is located downtown displays the history of the town from early Native American history, through both World Wars, all the way to the space age. This museum is open every Saturday from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM. The Hiller Aviation Museum specializes in helicopter and aviation history, offering interactive exhibits and more than forty aircraft! Among the many aircraft on display is a replica of the first aircraft to fly, a spy drone with a 200-foot wingspan, and the nose section of a Boeing 747!
- Every May, the town is proud to host the "Hometown Days" carnival in the city's largest park, known as Burton Park, and in October, the Chamber of Commerce hosts the San Carlos "Art & Wine Faire". On Thursday evenings during the summer Laurel street is also home to a weekly farmer's market known as "Hot Harvest Nights."
Live in San Carlos or just passing through? Either way, feel free to make an eye care appointment with us at Family Eye Center Optometry, today!
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Hours are by appointment only - call to make an appointment or schedule online!
Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles of eyeglasses and frames to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
The optometrists in our Practice provide comprehensive eye care to patients of all ages including treatment for a range of conditions including glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye, cataracts and macular degeneration.
Whether you wear daily, weekly or monthly disposables, or conventional (vial) lenses, check out our selection of lenses that fit your needs. A good contact lens fit starts with a thorough eye exam to ensure the right prescription.